Wednesday, 27 November 2013

Little Red Pilot





My cheeky Leo. He's finally started saying his own name this past week. But he's taking the long way and saying Wee-o-nardo! It's adorable.

I needed a quick knit this week, something that was easy and didn't require much concentrating.

I love the Little Turtle Knits Pilot Hat, and in my favourite red (brick from Bendigo Woollen Mills), I couldn't go wrong!

I can't believe the end of the year is so close. Roman only has 12 days left of school! He's really looking forward to the long Summer break and so am I!

x Shara







7 comments:

  1. Yes summer holdiays are fun. They get really tired around this time of year when it's hot. Leo looks so cute in his Pilot hat, lucky he would put it on his head when it's hot! cheers Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is one of my favorites too, and red is just the best. your little one looks so sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh that's adorable! Both his name pronunciation AND the hat - you clever thing. I hope to one day be able to say that something this cute and clever is a 'quick knit'!
    Melania (popping over from Made by Hand link up)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my that face.... too sweet.
    He looks wonderful and very happy in his red pilot cap, well done Mama.
    Have a beautiful week xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely!! On my blog you asked for the color way I used for the Gingko Shawl. It is lake. Very pretty, blue with a bit of grey (to my eyes!)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just want to reach into the computer and squeeze those cheeks! The hat came out great and looks like he is loving it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What an adorable little munchkin! And hat, too. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to comment, I love hearing from you!!