I finally ran out of the Lauke Sourdough mix....I do love sourdough but was getting a bit over the same bread day in, day out.
Today's loaf comes from The Rythym of Family by Amanda Soule and Stephen Soule.
It's called WHO Bread. Wholemeal, Honey and Oat. You can also get the recipe here.
With ingredients like Honey, Brown Sugar and Cinnamon, this bread is actually quite sweet in flavour and smelt so good while cooking away this afternoon!
In fact, it is so sweet that I am about to put on another loaf right now with sultana's added. This will be perfect for breakfast tomorrow morning...
x Shara
PS. The striped bread bag was also whipped up today, it's called The Muffin Bag and from the same book as the bread recipe!

our daily HOMEMADE bread...love it
ReplyDeleteYour blog is lovely! And filled with such great stuff! Thank you for posting and blogging---- it can be time consuming!!
ReplyDeleteI'll be here for awhile!
Blessings,
Samantha (Woodland Woolens)
Thanks Samantha! I really enjoy sharing on here, It's such a great way to connect with like-minded people!
Delete