Tuesday, 23 October 2012

Keep Calm, Craft On






This last week, after finally tending to my long neglected sewing machine, I finished up some colourful flags for my nephew. Then I sewed some Fisherboy Pants for Roman. And after that, I used some of my favourite fabric ever from Monaluna, to make a little jacket for Sally Singer, herself. Nothing fancy, I didn't do any measuring with a tape, or even any pinning. But it will surely do the job of keeping the dust off, and providing me something lovely to look at while not in use!

I've got lots of other projects in the pipeline, and lots of new fabrics to play with. I can't wait to share them here with you all!

x Shara

Get crafty with friends over at Frontier Dreams!

9 comments:

  1. fabulous idea for the sewing machine, i so need to do that since i keep my machine tucked away in a little corner of my kitchen!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I ♥ those fisher pants! So cute. I sewed some pennant flag banners like that...they're awesome, I will have to make more. Does that sewing machine cover you sewed have lil mushrooms all over it?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes Mushrooms! It's turning in to quite the obsession!

      Delete
  3. Your nephew looks so cheeky!

    Love the cover for Sally. I need to do something like that for mine

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love sewing... I just wish I was good at it! Love your projects!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Practice makes perfect, Amy! I'm only new to sewing in the last 2 years, but I don't stick to alot of rules, alot of making it up as I go along ;)

      Delete
  5. Love that toadstool fabric, your sewing machine cover looks great! Cute banner, too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the machine cover. I've been meaning to do this forever. It just seems like a boring project...but looks so cute when it's done!

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to comment, I love hearing from you!!