Friday, 27 March 2015


Phew! It's Friday already. Fast turning into my favourite day of the week, mostly because Kaleb currently has Friday and Saturday off work. 

He's been taking the boys on a big morning walk each Friday morning after breakfast. 

To the playground for a play, to the post office and up to the shop for an icy pole, then back home again. 

I usually sneak in a quick bit of housework, because housework is that much more gratifying when there aren't three little tornadoes spinning along behind you! And then, of course, I make a cuppa and do a little bit of quiet knitting.

My wish is that all you Mamas out there get a moment to yourself this coming week! A refresh for mind, body and soul.

Shara x

1 comment:

  1. That sounds perfect. Every mama deserves that quiet time.

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to comment, I love hearing from you!!