Saturday, 11 July 2015

These early moments.






The early days. 

I'm even managing some knitting. 

Life is full of all the good stuff. 

We are in a big bubble of loving bliss.

Shara x




6 comments:

  1. So lovely Shara! He is so very cute, and the boys look like proud big brothers! Take care and enjoy every moment. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, all the love, it makes it all worth it! Hubby is happy with three, so I will live vicariously thorough your number four. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. So perfectly wonderful! Tiny, brand new baby boy - what could be sweeter?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Enjoy a beautiful baby moon! What a sweet bundle and I just love his name :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations to all of you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh! What a delightful little chap! So healthy looking and those proud big brothers :) Well done

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to comment, I love hearing from you!!