Thursday, 14 January 2016

January 14th


I'm hosting a project bag swap over on Instagram. I'm @mamashara there! 

PROJECT BAG SWAP! 

Would you like to send and receive a fun package? Read the details below & leave me a comment with your name & email address. I'll be in contact with address details!

1: Commit to having a package posted to your recipient by the last day of February.

2: Be willing to post your package international or domestic.

3: Make or purchase a project bag & include at least 5 items from this list -
Tea/Hot Chocolate
Mini Skein
Sweet Treat
Favourite Recipe
Notions Pouch/Notions
Postcard from where you live
Fat Quarter
Notepad/Pen
Stickers

Xx


4 comments:

  1. Love to join in! zena.jaber@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. that sounds like fun. What is a notions pouch/notion?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Lauren, notions are the collective name for little tools used by crafters, ie stitch markers, tape measure, embroidery scissors etc. and they are kept in a notions pouch! X

      Delete
  3. Ive crafted for years and never remember them ever called that. laurenthomas0905@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to comment, I love hearing from you!!