Tuesday, 3 December 2013





I promised the boys that if they cooperated for a few photos, that I would take lots of them being silly. I think it worked as I had so many wonderful shots to choose from!

These are the ones we will print for our holiday cards, for family near and far. 

I made the stripy pants for Roman and Leo. They are calling them the "Candy Cane" pants and I think they may be the go to pants for the Christmas season! Caspian's cute bloomers were made by a friend of mine. The crochet blanket was a wonderful find at the op shop last week for $4! And the "Merry Christmas" sign I found at a local craft store and painted red. 

I took the photos on my IPhone and will get them printed by Origrami. 

Kaleb was my assistant, jumping up and down behind me, yahooing and the like. Thank goodness we were in our own yard!

I hope the Christmas photo will become an annual tradition! 

x Shara



1 comment:

  1. very very cute Shara. You have captured them all so well! Loving those pants (all of them) and I'm wishing I had a pair of green gummys too. cheers Wendy

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to comment, I love hearing from you!!