• Kaleb celebrated his 30th birthday. I made this lovely chocolate cake for him! I'm grateful for such a kind, loving and hands on Husband!
• So much art and creativity. I'm grateful for the chance to get creative with my kids every day!
• Roman spotted 2 Tawny Frogmouths in a tree by our tanks. This led him on a fun fact-finding mission! I'm grateful for the abundance of wildlife around our home and for Roman's curious nature!
• Lots of loving on these 3! I'm grateful to be blessed with 3 wonderful boys!
• Multiple days spent celebrating Leonardo's 3rd Birthday. I'm grateful for this boy who lights up my life everyday and for all the family and friends who celebrated with us!
• I celebrated my 31st birthday (and can't find any photos from that day? I do remember I was sick in bed with tonsillitis) Here I am in a new skirt I made for myself! I'm grateful for the lovely breakfast in bed my guys made me and the day of rest I was able to have!
• LOTS of knitting! I've got weeks of potential Yarn Along posts up my sleeve ;) I'm grateful for hands that work and a hobby that I enjoy!
• Our very first time celebrating Easter! I'm grateful for the fun morning we had together hunting eggs in our garden!
• Caspian celebrated 9 months! He is now crawling and has 6 teeth! I'm grateful for this happy boy, he is so much fun!
• Our first day of Homeschool!! I'm grateful to live in a country that supports different education choices and for a family that supports our choices!
• Did I mention these 3?? Love them soooo much! I'm grateful for the oppurtunities I've had in my life, in particular the opportunity to be called Mama by 3 gorgeous kids!
Phew! Did you make it this far??
I hope your April has been busy and full of love too!