Friday, 15 November 2013

This weeks crafty news...







I joined in to a washer swap on Facebook at the last minute, so only had a few days to make something. 

First I made the LEAFY WASHCLOTH but it was to small to be used in the swap! So after trying a few other knitted patterns, I decided to go with a simple crochet washcloth. EVERYDAY WASHCLOTH by Linda Permann.

I used Patons Cotton Blend 8ply in Fresh Green and Petrol (for the border)

In the middle of that, I finally decided on how to display my first ever needle felting project (they've been sitting in a drawer for close to 12 months). I crocheted over a big garden stone and then hand sewed the toadstools to it. I popped it in the little glass bowl and Voila!

Next up, I'll keep working in Leo's new hat and the last 2 gifts for Roman's teachers!

X Shara






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for taking the time to comment, I love hearing from you!!