Wednesday, 13 November 2013








:: waking early to the sun pouring through the curtains

:: evening sky

:: we don't celebrate Halloween, but I took advantage of the post-Halloween sales and got two of these hats for the dress up box. $1.25ea!

:: precious Caspian, fresh out of the bath

:: my first window star. Sunday afternoon crafting

:: a dolls crib found at the op shop for $2.50. I smiled all day after finding that!


I've been having problems with my teeth again, and had to have an emergency extraction. The dentist said that at least 3 more need to come out. I'll need to have a whole mouth X-ray before he'll know for sure. Dental care is so expensive. Paying the fee is almost as painful as the extraction ;)

also, Kaleb started complain a few days ago of a sore shoulder blade. The next day the pain had progressed around to his chest, then the next day he broke out in blisters. He has Shingles! Poor guy is in a lot of pain and discomfort. He's got some meds now and a bit of time off work to rest. 

Thankfully, having kids means there is not a lot of time for us adults to wallow in self-pity! 

Happy Wednesday!

X Shara








3 comments:

  1. hello, hello! i have been a bad blogger lately but hope to get back into it.good to see you here as well as instagram. waving at you all x

    ReplyDelete
  2. That Caspian! Such a cutie. I was trying to work out if that was him in the cot, then you said it's a dolls crib?!? Nice hat, it's hard to beat a bargain that's for sure and you'' be ready for next Halloween even if its only for dressup. cheers Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, Shara

    I will say prayers for you and Kaleb. Neither of those are fun and nothing is worse than feeling yucky and having to keep on keeping on with the littles. I do hope you can get some help for a bit of time to help you get past this first few days of yuckyness.

    prayers for health and sanity - sleep included
    Karen

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to comment, I love hearing from you!!